Ahmedabad Blasts: Time to Take Back the Government

My Dear Dr. Manmohan Singh,

I don’t care if you read much less respond to this. You are after all, another inconsequential pawn who might be remembered by posterity in the same breath as Ambhi , and Jaichand.

I’m writing this because it is still not too late for you to develop a spine. I’m writing this more because I have immense faith in this nation as I’m aware of, and in touch with the ethos that has shaped it, sustains it still, and I have faith that it will reoccupy the position as the Mother of all civilizations as it once did.

However, I have a few questions for you in the wake of soap-opera like terror attacks that is being inflicted upon my dear nation everyday ever since you were puppeted into Prime Ministership.

• Just what have you and your crooked clique of your boss-woman, her spoilt brat, and the entire gang of charlatans, cowards, crooks, defaulters, frauds, goons, hooligans, murderers, rapists, thieves, and thugs that go by the collective noun of Cabinet been doing for four precious years?
  • Is India a laboratory for terrorists to perfect their art? Or have you by repealing tough terror laws sent them a signal that my country is indeed such a lab?
  • How exactly do your collective brains work? By banking on the fact that public memory is short, or on past evidence that the people of India–and Hindus specifically–can be pushed around endlessly?
  • Since your potpourri of 20-odd parties is the worst communal-casteist combination my country has seen so far, am I correct in assuming that none of you folks can look beyond the safety of your respective castes/communities at the cost of my nation? In light of this, do the Home and Defence ministries actually function, Dr. Singh?
  • What are you doing with a person like Mr. Shivraj Patil who is long past his shelf life and rightly deserves to be fossilized? Is he still hiding under his desk post the latest blast in…which is that city again? Actually, his record should be preserved on the lines of the Holocaust Museum, of how a non-Home Minister should be.
  • Do you and your bunch of buffoons at least recall iotas of your oath? I know it’s rather difficult on you to abide by everything therein but at the least, you haven’t been able to ensure that every citizen of my country can walk the roads in peace. I’m addressing this to you specifically because I’m certain that more than half of the idiots in your cabinet can’t even comprehend the oath.
  • What did you do when your government came to power? You spoke about everything except defence and security. At no point did you talk about ensuring basic security to Indian citizens. Perhaps the laboratory preparations were fast underway behind the scenes. Four years later I’m not sure I can return home from work or shopping without being bombed to death.
  • Can you honestly answer these questions? They’re not difficult and my nation knows the answers. It is rather sad that years of accomplished education has not bred an ounce of character in you. Your citizens are not flies to be swatted away at will.

Lastly Dr.Singh, India is now in a state of a mini-war. If this is the kind of “response” to every single act of terror, I shudder to think of the fate of my country in an actual state of war declared by an enemy nation.

Because your concern these days is more about making the numbers in the Lok Sabha and sacrificing national interest repeatedly, it is time for my country’s citizens to take back your government.

23 comments for “Ahmedabad Blasts: Time to Take Back the Government

1. Ariel
    December 30, 2008 at 5:27 AM

I come from a part of Norway where the Vikings fought the first muslim invaders of the Mediterranean almost a milennium ago. The French king stopped muslim invaders DEAD-ON in southern France long time before that.

My grandfather aided Serbian POW’s in Norway, captured my muslim henchmen of the nazis in 1941 and risked his life for that. Today, the Serbs are being demonized by the traitors in Washington and the rest of Europe is in shambles due to the islamization there.

Why am I saying this?! Because I want you guys to know that whoever European carpetbaggers Congress-party has affilliations with has nothing more to do with Christianity than the gutless Portuguese in Southern India.

There are MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Christians in Europe that is facing a new genocide in the next decades to come and we already are seeing that in Kosova Polje. Also, don’t forget the 1.5-2 million Armenian that were slaughtered after WW1. We are ALL victims of the psychopathic islamofascists. I cannot excuse any athrocities committed by Portuguese in any part of the world, but would surely not lift a finger to stop these people from being torn apart for disreputing my faith.

We are allies against the same enemy and besides that, what separates US from muslim exstremists is that we can (and will) get along.

-Ariel-

2. SeaLion
    July 31, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Sandeep a superb piece but you left out the one main C. The Christian Missionary Evil. The child murdering, evil barbarians of the worst variety and the MOTHER OF ALL EVIL. AND TO BOOT THE VERMIN RACIST WHITE VARIETY.
    Just read how people have been allowed to kill gypsies in the unholiest of land of the Vermin Head of Murder Inc. The Pope called Italy. AND WE KNOW WHO HEADS THE SO CALLED GOVT HERE.
    Congis were set up by Brits top act as a safety valve so that another 1857 did not occur, because the White Christianic Evil child murderers knew they would be finished if the second revolution took place. The Congis are faithfully carrying the mercenary agenda of their White masters (offcourse the country differs after Brits sunk into gutter). Would ever an imperial beast leave power in the hands of nationalists?? They would always leave into the hands of their lapdog Karzai’s and Maliki’s.

3. July 29, 2008 at 2:13 PM

Hey guys, did you ever wonder how many muslims can fit in a Best Bakery?

For this and other important questions answered, please visit -

4. July 29, 2008 at 1:32 AM

Jaffna,

Well US has Canada and Mexico as its neighbours, whereas India, well you know :-)

Regards

PS Where are you nowadays ? Why don’t you blog ? Is there any way to contact you ? As your faithful reader I am curious.

5. Jaffna
    July 29, 2008 at 12:38 AM

India is a soft target. The United States has not witnessed a terrorist attack on its soil since 2001. Good intelligence may explain that. India on the other hand seems most prone to terrorist subversion. It needs to strengthen its intelligence network, infiltrate terrorist cells and forestall such attacks in future if its Ministry of Home Affairs is to have any credibility.

6. Shanth
    July 28, 2008 at 2:57 AM

I firmly believe people like you, me and others who love out glorious nation should get into politics. It is time to act.

7. Sandeep
    July 28, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Yossarin,

8. July 28, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Bravo

9. July 27, 2008 at 10:06 PM

The superlatives u have mentioned shuvro are too mild to describe the traitors that the kangressis and their supporters are………..but decorum of the blog prevents us from posting the actual description of the gutterworms!

10. July 27, 2008 at 7:51 PM

> inconsequential pawn … crooked clique of your
    > boss-woman, her spoilt brat, and the entire gang
    > of charlatans, cowards, crooks, defaulters, frauds,
    > goons, hooligans, murderers, rapists, thieves,
    > and thugs … bunch of buffoons …

what accomplshed writing and analysis. what an superb way to ensure you get heard and answered.

are you interested in solutions, like your reader harish naik at least suggests? or in lazy and cowardly throwing around of abuse?

11. AMIT
    July 27, 2008 at 4:21 PM

its all happened by muslim so it is not a minor, it is major war.

12. July 27, 2008 at 2:12 PM

I agree with you on every single point. The government is lousy. But … take back the government? Is there anyone who is ready? BJP? They are another set of jokers who don’t even have a united opinion on some things. One party member keeps throwing dirt on another all the time.

Why don’t we write such blogs once you and I are are ready to give up our highly paying jobs and actually ready to do something concrete for the nation(like replace the lousy politicians that are ruling today)? Let us contest elections, fight the goons and win. Let us see how less corrupt all we finger pointers can be when given that power and position.

Let us stop saying, “Oh! I was not cut out to do that. I was supposed to be a manager in a multinational company or a Vice-President of some technical company. It is Manmohan’s job or Karat’s job or Advani’s job. My job is to sit here and write code on Ruby-on-rails and rant all day about the corrupt politicians, policemen, doctors and government servants”. … or like Mr. SmartA..S George says, “let us run away!!!”. That is a great idea Mr. SmartPerson. Yes!! there are tonnes of other countries just waiting to embrace us in their arms and provide us all the security we need.

There has been lot of talking our generation has done. Let us do something ourselves( and don’t bother asking turncoats like George and his friends. They are kind of people that go and sleep in the neighbor’s bedroom when their room light bulb burns out).

-Jai Hind

13. vilu
    July 27, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Sandeep, Same pain i hv been feeling. India was slave for 1450 years. 1300 years +150 British. All world knows how can we sell ourself for others. THis is not ended here, it will continue untill we finish. There terrorists r celebrating party. They dont hv any fear. They challenge indian security openly.
    This coward government is responsible for this blast.
    This war is not between hindu and muslim. people say terrorists r hv no relegion. they should read and study the relegion then should open thier mouth.

all world should shake hand , and fight against terrorism. and force to exclude violent part of the relegious books

14. NotReallyAnonymous
    July 27, 2008 at 12:05 PM

May I remind you all that the war has been on since independence.

More importantly, this is the same clique who, by their inaction, played the role of the significant -other( half) of the pogrom against Kashmiri Pandits in Kashmir. I suppose they’ re implementing the same inaction on a national scale.

15. July 27, 2008 at 12:04 PM

When 2/3 of the army is involved in some sort of anti-terrorism or anti-Naxal operation……….. We are already at war……….. the only problem is that people like us who elected this spineless government don’t understand it………….Also this attack are not gonna stop…….. unless and until we take some concrete measures……….

16. Sandeep
    July 27, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Nitin,

Agree but I meant “mini-war” in the sense of not being in a state of “declared/full fledged” war like the Indo-Pak wars, etc.

17. george
    July 27, 2008 at 10:58 AM

Sandeep-
    Isnt it better- that we just emigrate to a country-which will guarantee our basic saftey & security.

18. Krishnan
    July 27, 2008 at 10:52 AM

The first set of blasts occurred around 6:50 in the evening and when the injured were taken to the hospitals, the second set of blasts occurred. Just take a look at the timing. The precision. Brilliant. You’ve got to give to those guys.

Now the real question is – Is India the worst country in the world when it comes to tackling terrorists?

19. July 27, 2008 at 10:49 AM

Sandeeep—it is not a mini-war. It’s a major war.