Die #%^#& Infidels: Ver 2010

My Dear Dr. Manmohan Singh,

How are you sir? Do you recall the letter I wrote to you on July 27, 2008? Your first term as Prime Minister was almost drawing to a close. You’re now in the second year of your second term, adorning the same august office. In my first letter, I had posed several questions to you for which I haven’t had a response so far. But that’s okay because I know you’re a very busy person. I hadn’t intended to write a second one if not for what happened in Varanasi today. And we see that nothing has really changed in this grand nation between July 2008 and now. Actually, let me correct myself and simply say that the anniversary has come 11 days late this year. It’ll be clear in just a moment what I mean by anniversary because like in my previous letter to you, I shall ask some more questions:

• Does 26/11 remind you of something? No? How about 26/11/2008? Yes? There! See? I knew you’d remember it in a flash. It is that anniversary that came late this year. Not in Mumbai but in Varanasi. The city that Hindus regard as their holiest.
  • I realize I had used some strong language in my earlier letter so I’ll temper it now. However, my question remains the same: just what have you and your esteemed group comprising the All-Sacrificing Mother, her Charming Son, and the entire group of able administrators, refined gentlemen, and accomplished leaders that go by the collective noun of Cabinet been doing for four six precious years? Especially given the fact that the purer-than-white Home Minister thundered not very long ago that “the Mumbai attacks should be the “last game…” We have been gaining strength day by day to counter terrorism from across the border. I have been warning Pakistan not to play games with us. (I have told them that) the last game should be the Mumbai attacks. Stop it there.” Actually the country knows what your cabinet guys have been up to. Among others, indulging in the CWG and the Raja of All Development Schemes. I don’t fault you, Sir, for the Varanasi blast took you unawares. The 2-year old kid that died in the blasts probably didn’t know how busy you were in sorting out these messy affairs.
  • But then, I’m forced to ask why every single attack is motivated by a group that claims that its members are among the Most Faithful Adherents of…what’s the name of that religion again? Actually you must be proud of the exemplary citizen that I am. I’m more secular than most of your party members. I refuse to even name the religion. Terrorists have no religion. Right, Sir?
  • At least that’s what our journalists, news anchors, artists, writers, film makers, intellectuals, and professors tell me. Terrorists are cowards. Terrorists have no religion. And these intellectuals etc are all very accomplished people. People of eminence who know much more than I can hope to ever know. So why does this question pop up in an aam aadmi’s–like me–mind when I read the email written by the terrorists themselves? Please see the kind of dirty and dangerous things they’ve written in the email in the name of a God called Allah and a Prophet called Mohammed.

O you lowliest, stupid worshippers of Shiva and Parvati’s ‘sexual organs’! Be assured that Indian Mujahideen, the sons of Mahmud Ghazni, Muhammad Ghori, Qutb-ud-dinAibak, Firuz Shah Tughlaq and Aurangzeb (may Allah bestow His mercy upon them) have resolved that none of your Mandirs will remain safe until and unless all our occupied Masjids throughoutIndia are returned back to the Muslims…These Pharaohs of India have themselves provided us the opportunity to once again strike at their throats…O you nasty, rotten Hindus!We are fully aware of your preparations at the Babri Masjid site for the construction of a ‘grand temple’ over the corpses of our martyrs all over the country. The Indian Mujahideen warn these filthy Hindu zealots that even if a Grand Temple of Gold isbuilt over the Babri Masjid we will destroy it at all costs…we will strike terror inthe hearts and minds of these idol worshippers…It’s really useless to expect anything good from these ugly creatures. Indeed to cure some, force is the only option. O dirty Hindu idolaters! If youcontinue with these ‘injustices’ then we promise that we will continue our war against you. In the name of Allah( ) we are preparing for you since years and we will continue on this path. Hope you will appreciate and relish this deadly slap in your face…

• Isn’t it logical, Sir, that these terrorists have carried out their dastardly deed in the name of the God of their religion? Whom should we believe Sir? Your secular government, those news anchors, journalists, intellectuals, or the terrorists who’ve themselves clearly stated their motivation and goals?
  • I also don’t understand why a certain news channel asks a news anchor on air, not to mention the terrorists’ email that I referred to above, Sir. Are they scared of someone or something? Shouldn’t they be fearless, free, and fair, Sir? Indeed, we were given to believe that their job is to inform us that the actions of the terrorists are potentially harmful to the sovereignty of India. What motivates them to hide crucial details like this email? Will you speak to them and find out, Sir? I’m sorry, I realize that you’re a very busy man. At least get someone in your team to speak to them. It’s not very difficult. At least one journalist in that channel is on first-name basis with some of your party members like Azad and Ahmed.
  • This attack shows that this nation’s Home Minister’s courageous thundering garnered only applause. Which is really with me. At least tell us openly that you’re unable to protect us. That our enemies are stronger than us. That the only honourable option left for us is to brace ourselves for the next blast. I mean, we’re really fine with it. We won’t complain. We know Mahatma Gandhi’s message by heart and we really revere him. Like he said, we will gladly give up our lives so that the force of our love will compel the terrorists to realize their mistake and then they will voluntarily give up their arms.

I pay my taxes, I abide by the law and I haven’t broken a single traffic rule. I believe I’m entitled to answers from you.

Postscript: Please do answer soon, Sir. The next time something like this occurs, I may not be alive to write you another letter.

Yours’ Sincerely,

An Honest Citizen

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 comments for “Die #%^#& Infidels: Ver 2010

1. Rashmi
    December 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Regarding Recent blasts in Varanasi i really liked this piece of article by Agniveer , Foundations of Islamic Terrorism -http://agniveer.com/3270/foundations-of-islamic-terrorism/. I have realized yes we have to dig the root cause of it. If we Indians have to survive we have to do soul searching within self and in literature. Further we have many Digvijays’s, ARAntulay,Arundhatis i include Ganapaty too in this who are proudly maligning our heritage culture and nation without trying to understand the How , When and Why of distortions.
    Sandeep please put Digvijay singh also in youe loathesome list. When He was ruling in MP the roads were very bad, connectivity was poor, now it has improved a lot.

2. December 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Very well written. The strange thing is out of the Gang of 4- viz Sonia Ji, Pranab, Manmohan and Ahmed Patel- only the last named is a proper democratically elected politician in the normal sense of the word.
    I’m not saying anything against him- compared to Ehsan Jaffri he has done nothing to destroy Industry or Communal harmony in his native place- but also we see he quits democratic politics for a type of ‘fixer’ role- just like Burqa (Columbia School of Journalism P.G, that too on an INLAKS SCHOLARSHIP! Don’t tell me, she was not taught Journalism Ethics!) – and all the other ‘sickular’ corrupt bastards.
    In Germany, under the influence of ‘multi kulti’ ideology, a situation arose where Men were allowed to commit violence on women on the grounds that this ‘was their culture’. A Court ordered that Muslim girls can not be taken on a School trip ‘a distance greater than a camel ride’.
    Now Angela Merkel, who was part of all this nonsense, is singing a different tune.
    There is an idiot Archbishop in U.K who wants Sharia law. He is a white man. His children won’t be killed and driven out of this country if what he suggests comes to pass. Look at how much V.I.P protection this ‘gang of 4′ has. No wonder they can play fast and loose with the country.

3. Anup
    December 10, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Delhi in history also has been ruled more by “B******S”.
    Nehruvian (was NEHER a b*****d?) Secularism is like Nigerian 419 SCAM. There are enough INNOCENT & IGNORANT to be fooled and in the end we have the same B******S ruling us. Only way to get out of this rut is to get rid of these NIGERIAN (read Nehruvian) Fraudsters in India selling a Fraud called SECULARISM.

Vote them OUT OF POWER before they turn the nation completely IMPOTENT and the italian flees back to Italy after selling the nation to Muzzies.

4. hopeless
    December 9, 2010 at 10:10 PM

the whole charade is a waste. we are talking about seasoned criminals and Sandeep is expecting logic and rationale? Act like China, start hearing in the morning and execute the guilty by 4PM and let firing sqaud to move to next town for next day’s hearing

5. a disgusted citizen v.s.
    December 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I have been calling these media people generally as pimps since eon. now that this has been proved only god can save this country from morons and intellectually dishonest politicians of the mms kind.

6. Sid
    December 8, 2010 at 7:49 PM

@Malavika,
    While EVMs are indeed fishy business, electorate does share the blame. When EVMs were not there, this is the same public which used to choose Nehru-Gandhi clan and the thugs who support them. Look at it anyway you want, but the disastrous state of national security did not begin just 10 years back. You just can not fill your national security apparatus with incompetent morons in a year or in a decade. To completely disable a nation’s security system you need sustained campaigning and prolonged effort. Without people’s mandate previous governments could not engage themselves in making those efforts for a long time.

7. December 8, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Ordinary citizens must revolt and raise their voices against the most corrupt Prime Minister India has ever had and also against the Media Crooks who support the most corrupt party. To protest the sham awards of ‘Indian of the year’ and the like, vote for ‘Anti-Indian of the year’ and ‘Indian mediacrook of the year’. Cast your votes at http://mediacrooks.blogspot.com

Sandeep – As with your ‘most loathsome’ list I request your site should also carry out such a poll and get the message across to both the media outlets and the politicians.

8. Harsha
    December 8, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Every time there is an angry reaction of this sort, the Media/Govt advise us lesser mortals that “this is exactly what the terrorists want. Do not fall for their plan. We need to be strong and united and face the threat”– What crap!!!
    We are a country still thinking about what to do with Afzal Guru & Kasab. That clearly summarizes what we are. I think we deserve this for having voted these infidels to power.

9. Chakram
    December 8, 2010 at 5:02 PM

They could never control the terrorism in fear of repulsion from minorities. Only they invented ‘Hindu’ terrorism to bully the majorities. They could not show the proofs for Hindu terrorism. but when proofs are there for Islamic terrorism, they are afraid to say that in public.

10. sridhar
    December 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM

@ Sandeep,
    Is there any end to this. what is that our govt trying to prove. Hope I wish atleast our honorable PM reads letter.

11. Rashmi
    December 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Sandeep ,
    I always feel we all understand this Game, but i have seen common man is burdened with problems cost of education is very High,Government schools have regular salary but no accountability, private schools most of them deliver but the staff is underpaid. The cost of daily needs is soaring high every year, electricity/water etc. are scarce, in my own state few villages do not have electricity still.Owning a house in Kerala/pune/bangalore etc is just too much for an average person who earns 13-14000/- Rs PM is a dream.Scams and corruption everywhere, our only hope remains God” But He never interferes in his creation”. I have seen this frustration in our common man i too have faced this.
    Recently our Rajadeep tweets “Terror has no religion”, but he was prompt to talk of saffron terror few days back, I forget He is highly secular.But the news of this blast made me think what to do to improve this nation and improve common mans life about which i am still clueless.
    A common man is busy to earn two meals a day.

12. Ram
    December 8, 2010 at 3:17 PM

He is highly honest and his integrity is above board. I just want to know whether he is properly qualified to be nominated as MP in the Rajya Sabha. He never stays in Assam, but his RS membership is through that state and he has provided a fake address proof. I will not get a SIM card for my phone if I don’t furnish a proper address proof and somebody verifies where I am staying. But the PM is very honest and if he submits a fake affidavit, it is authentic and it cannot be questioned. India is shown as a weak nation and that is why the foreign forces are empowered and trying to take away Kashmir from us.

13. Malavika
    December 8, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Expecting an answer from this disgraceful PM is a waste of time. History will judge him harshly inspite of what the Congress lobbyists(Journos) in the Media scream. He is the enabler of the worst kind of Corruption and violence on the citizens of India.

@sid,
    I think the electorate did not elect this govt. It was the EVM magic. 4000 EVMs were mission in AP and there are no arrests so far. So, why should we trust the EVMs without paper trail? B.t.w without the hue and cry about EVMs Prince Rahul magic would have worked in Bihar too.

14. December 8, 2010 at 11:18 AM

made my blood boil in anger. congress rascals.

15. seadog4227
    December 8, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Shh!
    Volume kam kar
    Mannu jag jayega…

16. KSV
    December 8, 2010 at 8:26 AM

Will the person who thundered “Saffron terrorism” specify the colour of this terrorism ?

17. Raghu Dutt
    December 8, 2010 at 4:13 AM

Our politicians and media need to realize that condoning radical elements of a sect/religion only emboldens them. They are as much guilty as those mad people who blow themselves up in the name of religion. Its high time for everyone to say in one voice,unequivocally ,that jihad is a curse for human race.
    The reason why we have been bled for the past 20yrs is because for us life if cheap. Our politicians are more concerned about the praises showered up on them by the international community than the life of their country men.
    As long as our politicians are blinded by the “statesmenship” syndrome. Our country will continue to bleed.We deserve it cause we are the people who have elected these statesmen to power.

18. Sid
    December 8, 2010 at 3:52 AM

You have the capacity to give expression to your frustration. There are hundreds who do not have that capacity and they do not know how to react. Then there are thousands who fear to express that anger and frustration lest they be bullied by self-righteous voice of the Indian Caliphate in the media. And then, there are millions who are being lied to….. in the name of maintaining peace. Law & Order … democracy … governance ….. secularism ….. a bunch of bullshit that serve as a perfect cover for an incompetent administrator and a worthless electorate that choose them.

Die #%^#& infidels because that is what you are capable of.

19. Ava
    December 8, 2010 at 1:52 AM

@RAO
    Well did not Americans in the Wiki Leaks say something to the effect that they need not worry about India, as Indians do not have it in them to retaliate whatever Pakistan does, so it is not a cause for concern? I think that sums up “eunuch nation” as you put it pretty well!

20. Prashanth K.P.
    December 8, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Sandeepji, it is a wasted effort. You or anyone else can not extract any sort of worthwhile action from this GOI. They are not prepared to confront such serious calamities but also lack intent to initiate any sort of imminent action against Muslims fearing erosion of their vote bank. After all, their very existence is entirely on this vote bank, isn’t it. The Godmother, who has the ultimate word in current India will be laughing in glee at this IM mail. Her faith indirectly perpetrates this very same logic, somewhat demurely. Therefore, to voice an action from that quarter is better forgotten. Her cabinet is sitting busy looting the country and hence, has no time to even think about national security. Home Minister is ageing in his eunuch form and keeps himself more worried with salvaging himself than the Nation. Prime Minister, well, a man who wants to do many things but helpless than a beggar on the road when wanting to instigate some sort of action. Bureaucracy sit more powerful and disobedient. Police is busy with their own corruption. Media is busy with their role of middlepersons in fixing ministeries. Judiciary is overburdened with unresolved cases and backlogs that would take about 100 years to complete.

Amidst all this, of course the likes of IM, Madani, PFI, Maoists, Kashmiri Separatists, Christian convertings, Muslim fundamentalism will flourish. And we, the HINDUS, will have to bear the brunt of all this with kind and life.

Trust your letter reaches the PM before he naps with his glasses off.

21. Rao
    December 8, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Eunuch Nation we are. Period.
    Rao