In the Wake of Yet Another Terror Attack

Pakistan or some of its localized bigots have played Diwali on the soil of Mumbai once more. A possible clue as to how we got to this state of affairs may lie in the following words:

Gandhiji’s letter to Viceroy Lord Linlithgow, written early in June 1940, as Hitler had just overrun Holland, and Belgium was about to fall. The letter read, “This manslaughter must be stopped. You are losing. If you persist, it will result in greater bloodshed. Hitler is not a bad man. If you will call it off today, he will follow suit. If you want to send me to Germany or anywhere else, I am at your disposal. You can also inform the Cabinet about this.”

I know it’s not the season or occasion yet, still, Happy Diwali!

238 comments for “In the Wake of Yet Another Terror Attack

1. cricfan
    October 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM

excellent compilation of introspective voices on Pak TV – thanks to Vijayendra Mohanty. Must watch.

The sobering reality is that a lot of what these “patriotic Pakistani voices” are exposing in their country, is also true in India (just replace their pathetic Islamism with our pathetic Secularism). It’s time to vote out vote-bank politics of Congress and Congress-clones. It is destroying the nation.

2. seadog4227
    August 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM

If the GOI refuses to pick up the gauntlet, someone else will.

3. moonclan
    July 30, 2011 at 10:13 AM

@Loneranger – Your post does not try to address any of the clarifications I sought in the previous post and rakes up entirely new issues altogether. These are obfuscatory tactics that serve to demonstrate that you are not interested in seriously debating the issues involved. So my questions still stand. I will wait for you to answer those – though I am not hopeful of that from people who exhibit such patently dishonest traits.

>>> I am not implying anything but saying directly that it is what you people mean in your statements.

This is a case where it is you who made the statement – and now you are attributing it to “us” ? You should try not to put words in to our mouth. At least people on this post are honest about their ideas about Islam – and provide rationale and cite historical precedents unlike secular hypocrites who want muslim votes but despise them secretly – all the while spouting and preaching secular encomiums to gullible hindus. Shame on you.

I did not ask about JNU faculty list or alumnus – so my question still remains unanswered. To clarify (and repeat) to you this is a question about why should YOUR accusation against some ppl bear more weight than thiers against JNU ? The emphasis is on YOUR accusations – why should it be granted priority over other people’s points against JNU ?

>>>What I stand for has been written in my earlier posts very clearly so your tagging of me as leftist even a million times wont make it true.

If one goes through your previous posts it is evident you don’t stand for absolutely anything. You change positions frequently – obfuscate issues, put up straw men, bring in entirely different topics of no relevance to the discussion, try to derail debate, debate personalities, change colors from islamist to leftist to secularized hindu – changing colors all the time.

In any case why can’t we stick the label of leftist or islamist on you when you obviously are under no such compunctions about stick the label of rightist on us ? We dont consider ourselves rightists either (whatever that means). And my question still stands – why are only Hindus on this forum likely to become bombers – when historical precedents show that its mostly islamists and leftists who practiced terror as an instrument of political policy. If history is any guide – then confused nutcases like you who spout left-wing dogma and support islamists and maoists are more likely to blow yourself up.

Anyways keep changing colors all you want – you may even take pride in being a chameleon on this blog – but underneath you remain just another cold blooded reptile.

4. Loneranger
    July 29, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Moonclan – I am not pointing you are wrong. I am merely saying that if you keep on harping about past and few stray incidents now to say your religion is bad etc,. it is not going to help. For e.g, the government has this habit of start stop of secretary level talks with pakistan. It is like moving one step forward and two steps backward. We need to have UNINTERRUPTED , SUSTAINED talks with pakistan to move forward. They have a position on kashmir and we have a position on kashmir and in the melee ordinary kashmiris be it pandits or muslims have / are suffering. You cant solve this issue by hyperbole or saying if one doesnt like it then get out etc,. We need to talk, understand one another perspective, arrive at a solution amicable to everyone. To do this you cannot stop the process of dialogue due to bomb blasts, due to killings in kashmir by militants. The talks has to go on irrespective of other factors. There will be parties who are interested in derailment of any dialogue because it suits their interests.

I am not implying anything but saying directly that it is what you people mean in your statements. So, if you people believe islam to be intolerant, monotheist religion then why do you want to ape it by making hinduism as similar to it ?

As regards JNU, I had given a link to the alumnus to Ranger and you are free to look at it which will show you that people from JNU are in various fields of profession.

The correct question should be given the history of extreme rightist elements, why wont you end up becoming like the bomber ? What I stand for has been written in my earlier posts very clearly so your tagging of me as leftist even a million times wont make it true.

5. cricfan
    July 29, 2011 at 6:51 AM

@LoneRanger said:
    1. ” Ranger – Apart from teachers, that list … Some are in software and business, are they unproductive for u?.”

Generally speaking, it really depends on what business @Ranger is into, and what software he uses, doesnt it?

but yes, i agree with you. A micro-fraction of JNU “pass outs” are productive. The remaining just reproduce or cut-and paste. On the whole JNU is a big red ink blot on the India map.

2. “Have you heard of “Mata, Pita, Guru, Deivyam? Do u know what it means?”

I’m sure you are going to dazzle us on this. Sandeep doesn’t give us any choice in this matter :)

6. neelkanth
    July 28, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Those who have seen the move Almost Famous may remember the line – “Isn’t it funny? The truth just sounds different.”

Here is a wonderful video where a wise old Arab gentleman tells it like it is regarding the Arab (by extension muslim) mindset.

7. Amit
    July 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM

“Hindusim teaches compassion, togetherness, inclusiveness, pluralism and tolerance. “
    _

LOL. Miyan Loneranger, I guess reading about vedas has given you some deep and unique insights into what Hinduism teaches and what it doesn’t. For example, Hinduism teaches being passive in the face of dangers and pushing one’s head in sand (burra na dekho). It teaches cowardice and hiding that cowardice behind lofty words that you use. It teaches people to not tell truths and instead, tell lies so that we can enjoy togetherness and sing kumbaya – because truths are harmful to a society and do not engender togetherness and inclusiveness. Satyam eva jayate – meh, just some stupid slogan that some idiots came up with – they should have studied at JNU. It teaches its adherents to be suicidal and offer no resistance if adharmis come to harm or kill them. Our army men are being so evil by fighting wars against enemy aggressors – that’s so not taught by Hinduism. Examples of Ma Durga, Kali, Dasavtars etc. killing adharmic beings and fighting for justice is just an aberration in Hinduism. Shivaji, Maharana Pratap, Rani Lakshmi Bai and others (like Sikh gurus) showing bravery and fighting injustice were obviously doing so by ignoring what Hinduism (or Sikhism in the case of gurus) teaches. Take it from Loneranger – the authority on Hinduism. Though, he neither suggests nor applies one of these actions when it comes to eeevvviiilll capitalists who have to be killed by Maoists using guns.

“If you dont like any of these then what is the difference between hindusim and islam? “

Are you implying that Islam as a religion does not teach any of these lofty terms (inclusiveness, pluralism etc.) that you mentioned? If so, why would any sane person allow such an ideology to blossom in a society?

And if a policeman shoots a murderer, then there is no difference between the policeman and the murderer. JNU must be teaching its own brand of logic, using which one can draw an equivalence between Osama Bin Laden and Loneranger, since both sit/sat down to s**t.

Dude, you should try your hand at stand-up comedy – you can at least entertain the farmers, or use the money earned to save their lives.

8. moonclan
    July 28, 2011 at 5:47 PM

@LoanRanger :

Repeating my questions because they were not answered :-

1. you say we are harming the cause – what is this “cause” you speak about ?

2. why should your accusation against some ppl bear more weight than thiers against JNU ?

A question regarding your below statement :-

>>> pointing fingers at others and saying you are wrong, you did that in history, you did this to us now

3. Aren’t you doing the same thing to us – Yes or no ?

4. Given the history of the left – why is it not possible that you (or people like you) would end up like the bomber ?

>>> Hinduism teaches compassion, togetherness, inclusiveness, pluralism and tolerance. If you don’t like any of these then what is the difference between Hinduism and islam?

5. By implication what are you saying that the difference between Hinduism and Islam is that Islam does not teach compassion, togetherness, inclusiveness, pluralism and tolerance – right ?

9. Loneranger
    July 28, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Ranger – Apart from teachers, that list contains people in IAS and IRS too. Are they unproductive for you? Some are in software and business, are they unproductive for u?. Have you heard of “Mata, Pita, Guru, Deivyam? Do u know what it means? Guru is teacher in case you dont know as you seem to be a product of western thinking. Anyway, the point is teaching is also productive activity.

Moonclan – What you are doing by harming the cause is pointing fingers at others and saying you are wrong, you did that in history, you did this to us now and then eventually it will end up as what that bomber did. Hindusim teaches compassion, togetherness, inclusiveness, pluralism and tolerance. If you dont like any of these then what is the difference between hindusim and islam? You may as well say hindusim also teaches what those talib islamists are saying.

10. NASH
    July 28, 2011 at 2:40 PM

to Ranger

the main question of your comment was to name one PRODUCTIVE GUY.
    the reply from LR did not have the name ,so it left me wondering.
    your reply made sense.

11. Ranger
    July 28, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Nash, Who are these people Dibankar Gupta , Sudha Pai etc. who are seen as shining examples of JNU ? What have they done ? F-ucking academics, mostly leftist. And probably government employed. See what I mean by JNU being totally useless ? I will value a call center worker over such people any day. At least call center workers are adding something to the economy, providing a service which translates into valuable foreign exchange. What have these leftist ar$ehole academics / intellectuals from JNU and other lefty institutions (which exist because of people like me, a humble Indian tax payer) ever done ? Spread anti-India, anti-business, anti- free market leftist ideologies which has destroyed any country which has tried it. Some student unions in JNU even consider Arunachal Pradesh a part of China as a part of their official policy. Some professors from JNU (like this Komal Mitra Chenoy) actively campaign for the dismemberment of India. I pay for their salaries, and they work to destroy my country. Thanks for nothing.

12. Ranger
    July 28, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Loneranger, I did look up your list of JNU alumni. I cannot think of even one person from that list who has done something really productive and significant. I dont understand why my tax money goes into the education of such patently useless people, most of who are rabidly anti-India. Basically the government of India is forcibly taking the money of people like me in form of taxes and funding the education and activities of people who are unpaid and unacknowledged agents either Pakistan or China, and that too of their own volition.

Great university this JNU. Takes the money of the honest Indian tax payer which is then used to fund activities and people aimed at his or her ruin and destruction.

Anyway, since you are a student of JNU, you should know you get your education because of me – a humble Indian tax payer, and your university because of me (albeit inadvertently).

So if you have any decency you should thank me and express your gratitude to me.

Now say, “Dhanyavaad Ranger anna daata”.

13. NASH
    July 28, 2011 at 8:00 AM

to Ranger
    Note : The onus is on productive. Academic jobs, government jobs, NGO type jholawallah jobs dont count.
    nash comment below
    nobody i can recollect – to0 tough a condition but

does dipankar gupta and sudha pai meet your criteria?

14. cricfan
    July 28, 2011 at 5:13 AM

@LoneRanger thundered:

1. “Whatever I am today is due to the place which taught me the fundamentals and I will never tolerate anyone ridiculing it.”

I couldnt agree more. JNU is the vermiform appendix of India. Sorry u had to spend your best years (which is pretty clear by now) there.

2. ” Look into it to the kind of people who passed out …”
    And the lord said: ” Blessed are those sheep who passed out during lectures, for they alone shall exit the hollowed halls of JNU with their brains intact.”

3. “I can take names of people like Dipankar Gupta and Sudha Pai”
    Then why don’t you? Is there any point to all this gibberish?

JNU, its Just Not Useful.

15. moonclan
    July 27, 2011 at 10:27 PM

@NASH

my bad – thanks for clarifying.

@Loanranger – 2 questions

>> It was limited to people who comment as if they are saviors of hinduvta while in reality are harming the cause.

Your statement is very suspect because your plagiarized and pithy definition of Hinduism left us gasping – maybe you can do a better job explaining what the issues are. Can you spell out what is thia “cause” you referring to in the above statement ?

By you own admission “I had in my previous posts written very clearly that people on this forum are guilty of what I said” – you feel no compunction in clubbing together a whole lot of people variously as rightist hindutva practicing hatred and what not. When the same courtesy is extended to JNU by virtue of thier politico-social leanings – you cry foul. Granting that its a case of competing assertions – why should we believe you and not the people who claim JNU is an ethically compromised body ?

16. NASH
    July 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM

to moonclan,

nothing sherlock holmes about my comment.

but i will keep what i said
    “would you have written any less if you were sitting in NON AC?”

so many ideas in your comment,it took two readings
    to appreciate it.
    your post was a reply answering lonerangers sweeping
    generalisations.

your question

“Finally one question – whats your issue ?”
    if you notice loneranger has taken a potshot with
    AC,CRONY CAPITALISM,i couldnt make anything
    out of it.

so i asked you.

thanks

17. Loneranger
    July 27, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Anand – Biju Mathew is not my friend. I am well aware of how left liberals operate and where they get their funds from. I also know how right wingers operate which if one were to examine at the basic level is exactly the same. At the basic level, left and right liberals want to fleece the poor and fatten their own purses. Your wishy washy reply proves I hit the nail on the head.

Amit – I had in my previous posts written very clearly that people on this forum are guilty of what I said. I never painted ALL hindus in the same brush. It was limited to people who comment as if they are saviors of hinduvta while in reality are harming the cause. I have no fear in taking names of such people incase you want.

18. Amit
    July 27, 2011 at 8:59 PM

“One more thing, it is really immature to paint all NGO’s as frauds as implied by you.”
    _

Yes, but painting all Hindus with the same brush (living in A/C rooms, with servants, vacations, they trash Hinduism in front of westerners, etc.etc.) is the epitome of maturity. In other words, only Miyan Loneranger has the authority to paint others with a broad brush and decide on what’s mature and what’s not, but if others do the same to what he holds dear, the skies fall down. Hey, if Baba Ramdev has to prove his credentials, then so do all NGOs. They are guilty until proven innocent – using your own logic.

19. Anand
    July 27, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Comrade L, you posted a few sentences that are grammatically correct, but they don’t explain why your pal Biju Mathew, among others, isn’t a hypocrite. Never mind, anyways. Especially if you’ve run out of arguments that are at least half-assedly meaningful.

20. moonclan
    July 27, 2011 at 8:42 PM

@NASH – I wouldn’t know ’cause I AM sitting in NON-AC. Your question should have been if I would have written any more had I been sitting in AC. So that was a massive Sherlock Holmes FAIL.

>>> does your station in life matter to be against corrupt and capitalists without compunction?

Whats this with these -isms and -ists that gets people get thier knickers in a knot ? Why should one go up against “capitalists” ? How do we define capitalists ? Capitalism is an abstract formulation of economic theory. In practice there are no pure capitalist just as there are no pure communists (all leftists on seminar circuits are fattened up with western money) . If we were to go up against capitalists for your reason where is the cut-off ? Does Baba Ramdev classify as a capitalist ?

About the corrupt the honest answer is that I don’t know – but sincerely hope that it would not matter.

Finally one question – whats your issue ?

21. Loneranger
    July 27, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Ranger – I am giving you a link. Look into it to the kind of people who passed out from JNU and who are doing great work in various fields like in Research, IPS, IRS etc,. I can take names of people like Dipankar Gupta and Sudha Pai who are really teachers in the literal sense of the word. There are many who teach there and in other institutions who are such great teachers that even your IIT will be shamed but they dont work for fame or money. They work for betterment of students and impart knowledge to make them a good citizen who will do something for the country and society at large.

22. Ranger
    July 27, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Loneranger saheb, people from JNU should not talk of Steve Jobs in a disparaging tone. If not for him, you wonderful people from JNU would not get this medium of internet, which requires a thing called “computer” to spew your venom on. But by invoking Jobs’ name, you yourself described the word “productive”. Being productive is about improving lifestyle of people by giving them new products, or by improving methods of organisation in business. But that is for very talented people at the top with lots of experience. Some like Mark Zuckerberg, do not even require experience.

Even a system analyst like me, (who was educated in a private college, not IITs) is being productive because he is helping in earning valuable foreign exchange by providing an honest service which is valued by his company and his company’s customers in USA or UK. We make an honest living.

What productive things do JNU types do ? The only productive JNU types are probably those who get jobs as call center workers. At least they perform a valuable and honest service and earn foreign exchange for their country. Rest – who try to find jobs as leftist idea peddlers, bureaucrats, liberal arts academicians, NGO jholawallahs – can hardly be called productive. In fact they can be called as destructive. Sort of people who the great Ayn Rand called “looters” and “moochers”.

Anyway, I will take back my words if you could mention the name of even one JNU person who heads a profitable private company, invented some new product, done some path breaking research which has transformed the way the world works, anything.

Mind you, I have a right to know these things. I am a tax payer and my money goes into funding JNU. Because of people like me JNU exists and thousands of its students like you pay next to nothing for their education at the university. If not for my money and for the money of millions of tax payers, there would be no liberal arts education in this country, and there would be no JNU.

I paid for my own education – whole of it. And the education I received, is now paying for your university and your education.

Some gratitude would be welcomed.

23. Loneranger
    July 27, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Ranger – What is productive for u? Earning big bucks is it? . Well, there are countless people from JNU who have published books of really great value. It could be on Child Labour in india, Socio-economic analysis post 1991, Economic reforms and how it affected rural india, Fiscal policy in indian context etc,. All this may be trash to the likes of you who are more interested in what steve jobs says about Iphone. One more thing, it is really immature to paint all NGO’s as frauds as implied by you. There are numerous NGO’s who are doing exemplary work in women’s empowerment, literacy, dalit upliftement etc,. Just because few of them are wolf in sheep’s clothing doesnt mean you can tag everyone as same.

24. NASH
    July 27, 2011 at 2:45 PM

to Ranger

nobody i can recollect – to tough a condition but

25. NASH
    July 27, 2011 at 2:34 PM

to moonclan

would you have written any less if you were sitting in NON AC?

26. July 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM

While visiting a museum, I read a letter which Gandhiji had written to Hitler also. In his letter, Gandhiji had tried to persuade Hitler against going for a war which was to be a World War. His intentions were always noble. For the Mumbai Attacks revisited – I blame the “re-election” of the culprit state government. I won’t blame people for re-electing them, as it was actually the work of two parties which can’t stop fighting (bade Thackeray and Raj Thackeray). If these two individuals had sorted out their personal issues, they would have won elections and we would have an effective government in place, highly likely the present would be different…

27. Ranger
    July 27, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Dear Loneranger, can you give example of at least 1 JNU product who has done something productive in his or her life ? Like starting a productive company, inventing some product, creating productive jobs, creating new methods of productive organization ? Is there even 1 productive public limited company which has a JNU fellow as its CEO ?

28. Loneranger
    July 27, 2011 at 1:47 PM

cricfan – The world doesnt revolve around IIT. Learn to respect every educational institution. You may not agree with some of the things taught in some place but that doesnt give you any right to ridicule it. I can quote examples of people from JNU who are respected for their integrity and intellect. I am not peddling my resume to you for any job so if you have anything constructive to talk on my topic do it. Whatever I am today is due to the place which taught me the fundamentals and I will never tolerate anyone ridiculing it.

29. Loneranger
    July 27, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Anand – I am copy pasting the comment from the last post I had made to Amit. I guess that should answer your question on left and right liberals.

The adverb was the one you made about ulta chor kotwal ko dante. When someone takes your house and job, kicks you out, then I will ask you how it feels. Even if I tell you how it works in dantewada etc,. you are not going to believe me because you have a closed mindset. It is futile to discuss when the other person has not ventured out of his comforts to see for himself.

Left liberals like sardesai or barkha and right liberals like you have plenty in common. For eg both of you have want crony capitalism, both of you sit in AC comforts and pontificate , have never ventured out of your comfort zone, both of you are rich with servants to do the bidding, both of you sip champagne with the white men to ridicule hinduism, The only difference they ridicule on net too while you act as saviour on net. Both of you think except yourself everyone who disagrees with you is a fool, both of you air kiss and indulge in back patting on any frivolous statement made by your gang, both of you go on exotic holidays to saint tropez or canary islands.

Why not join hands in wiping out all forms of cottage or small industries and why not join hands to give land of poor peasants to your MNC friends? Why not join hands to get more money for oneself ?

Though you say your belief system is different, basically you are like Siamese twins. Except a few minor irrelevant differences the bottom line is you both want the poor to remain poorer while you can get more richer.

30. NASH
    July 27, 2011 at 8:38 AM

to amit
    you quote
    If anything, your last couple of comments only prove what is already known about you – that you have a very tenuous grasp of logic and how to construct arguments. Making sweeping assertions and basing it on how your taxi-driver was treated in London is hardly a valid argument and displays zero intellectual rigor.

conclusion that was needed.

only way to get through is arguing one point at a time,
    even though there may be compelling reasons to digress.
    what do you say?

31. moonclan
    July 27, 2011 at 8:10 AM

Secularist rant – a synopsis …

Hindus should feel ashamed of being Hindus and Hindutvavaadins, and forthwith renounce the world ( preferably by volunteering to getting blown up by islamists ) or retire to secular heaven where they can enjoy fruits of afterlife with 72 secular houris who routinely ‘houre’ themselves in secular seminar circuits around the world (especially those funded by the ISI). Evidence indicates that both secular men and secular women houris are available – depending on your taste.

Coming back to the main issue – Hindus should be ashamed – after all one demented white man who killed his own people seems to endorse hindutva. Not for uncivilized illiterate hindus to question whether he understands hindutva or not. White man’s knowledge and understanding is beyond question – even those of murderers, psychopaths, social misfits, racists and bigots. Thats what our secular holy cannon says – do as the white man says – not what he does !!! For this has been our tradition handed down carefully to us since the days of his supreme holiness Lord Macaulay and carefully nurtured by his head priest the last englishman Cha-Cha-Cha Nehru – though Nehru himself preferred something a bit more energetic like the tango – preferrably with ( ehmm.. ) multiple partners – but I digress here.

What ? You dare point out that Mao and Stalin too killed millions and that maoists draw inspiration from them ? You must believe that Maoists are Gandhians with Guns. You need to take our word on this. Gandhi used to love goats milk while we maoists love the whole goat – especially those stolen from poor villagers, of course there is occasional beef and pork and gullible village-belles too for our entertainment – but thats besides the point. The main point is our common love for the good goat. By the way despite what our intellectuals like Friar Binayak Sen say, we too would like to kill millions – no other way to bring about a revolution you see, but our intellectuals says our taqqiya ..err revolutionary literature must not mention it so explicity. And dont ever ask about muslim heros and thier rape pillage murder of entire civilizations ? Asking those questions is the a blasphemy that we atheist seculars avoid as much as we avoid taking a bath. Respect our sensibilities (by aping our approach).
    In any case people of this accursed land of the Hindoo idolators and animists have some strange aversion towards spilling too much blood – and need to be civilized. Our civilizational forefathers the british, the dutch, the portuguese, the mughals and the turks tried this – but to no avail – these Hindoos still seem to continue as if nothing has changed. Only our brethren from the only true religion aka islam and christianity (take your pick) – wholly sympathize with our predicament.
    Now that you are too confused as to why our murderous brotherhood drawing inspiration from our far more murderous intellectual luminaries Stalin and Mao cannot be equated to a murderer who vaguely points at hindutvavaadins, we will leave it at that. After all confusing kaffirs with heavy dose of bombast has been our favorite approach for ages. Look how we even managed to convince them that they had no history, no culture, no science, no nation, no land, no wealth, no self-respect and no identity. We did the same thing with thier brethren in Africa, America and Australia , and still – except for the accursed Hindutvavaadins – the Hindoo swears by us . Haha – when we surmised that the british created Hinduism – we even managed to convince them that they do not even exist !!

The point is that the grand scale and objective of revolutionary struggle between the proletariat and bourgeois & class enemies can only be compared to Jihad of the momin against kufr idolaters and non-believers – fie unto them. It cannot be compared to petty thugs like Pragya and co – doing that would be simply too insulting to us. But of course there is no harm in correlating a demented murderer in far away norway with desi Hindutvaavadins closer home (its hard to tell these days what with internet hindus and yankee hindutva running wild) – so long as it promotes our revolutionary jehadevangelical cause. And by the way keep on ranting – we are waiting to pin you guys nice and easy once the we have the prevention of communal violence bill comes through – friends of Maino-ji have been working so hard on this. After all its only Hindus like yourself who vitiate communal harmony and cause riots. Okay forget the small detail that most communal riots have happened under congress’ aegis after independence – but as I said no need to strain your Hindoo mind thinking too much about it.

And of course keeping on the same subject – logic, consistency, honesty, integrity, compassion be damned along with all other pagan traits (they will be damned anyway once rapture, qayamat, secular utopia arrives) !! We revolutionaries and believers haven’t needed these traits for so many years now – and i am sure we don’t need them now . Anyway thinking, logic, consistency etc are features of a idolatrous bourgeois minds – that we can dispense of altogether once you convert. By the way buddy – you better stop thinking and start believing before it is too late. You badly need saving, civilizing and converting.

32. cricfan
    July 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM

@LoneRanger: “– Mister, I have studied about vedas, sanathana dharma and gita ”

problem #1: check if u got your copies from the same store that also sold u your “maa kasam true facts” history books.

problem #2: you can “study about” theory of relativity, but zero chance that u are ever going to be an Einstein, not in the real world at least. Pls leave your boring C.V in the JNU office. its worthless here.

33. Amit
    July 27, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Miyan Loneranger (aka Osama ke bhai),

34. neelkanth
    July 27, 2011 at 12:29 AM

“”Mister, I have studied about vedas, sanathana dharma and gita “”

Studied about them? From which madrassa? And who said I want to debate with you? In case you haven’t noticed moron, abusing mohammedan jihadis like you gives me great pleasure. You deserve nothing better. Now bugger off.

35. Anand
    July 27, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Next thing I know you might be asking me to look up that LifeIsFun guy’s blog, comrade. Why don’t you post the stuff here, if it is relevant to the topic? I’d think Fai’s friends are a relevant topic, since they are enablers of terrorism, but the matter of their distancing from Fai in the moment of Fai’s fall may not be.

36. Loneranger
    July 27, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Anand – Go to the previous topic on manu joseph and read my comment on left and right wingers. Once, you have read I will reply to you.

Ranger – I had given a lengthy reply to you on the land crisis and why farmers are committing suicide.

To the one who swallowed poison – Mister, I have studied about vedas, sanathana dharma and gita more extensively than you which shows up in all your posts. Your posts are full of hate and revenge mindset. To discuss anything would be futile with you until you learn to debate without indulging in name calling.

37. Anand
    July 26, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Comrade L-ranger,

>>Who said those so called liberals dont kiss the butt of americans?

I thought somebody said that the Anganas and the Biju Mathews are not hypocrites. Is that not you? Perhaps I have mistaken some other handle as yours. ;)

38. neelkanth
    July 26, 2011 at 10:38 PM

@Ranger,

The guy was not a christian fanatic, quite the opposite. But you are right, political hindus owe no explanation to islamists and leftists.