- JK on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SeethaRamaraju on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Jose on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Vineet on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Kakuli on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Ravishankar (@rshanx) on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Sridhar on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- B K chowla on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- dinesh soni on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
About Author: Sandeep
Posts by Sandeep
Posted on December 17, 2003 | 1 CommentAnother hired troll columnist of Outlook does her routine about trashing the positive developments that have taken place in India in the recent years. She says there’s nothing to feel good about the "feel good" factors in India. Instead, she wants us to concentrate on...
Posted on December 17, 2003 | No CommentsThe venerable Imam of the Holiest Mosque of Mecca has this to say about: Hindus: The idol-worshipping Hindus indulge in their open hatred against our brothers and sanctities in Muslim Kashmir, threatening an imminent danger and a fierce war in the whole Indian subcontinent. Jews:...
Posted on December 12, 2003 | No CommentsLysenko’s name caught my attention: I don’t remember the context where I came across his name and it’s not important. Lysenko personifies Science Serving Ideology. For a great measure. His claim to fame? A “peasant” agronomist in proletariat Russia (USSR). His methods: devious and fraudulent...
Posted on December 6, 2003 | 2 CommentsAlthough this incident happened about 4-5 ago, it is fresh in my memory. I was travelling in a BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) monster bus after a tiring day. As is customary of me, I fished out a book–I always carry at least 2 books...
Posted on December 5, 2003 | No CommentsThe rout is complete. The 100+ year-old pseudo-secular political party has tasted defeat in states which were its traditional fortresses. And what a defeat! In each of these three states, the BJP scored a thumping majority reducing the number of Congress-ruled states by three. If...
Posted on December 3, 2003 | 3 CommentsThis article by the other Hitchens–Peter Hitchens, brother of Christopher Hitchens–Christopher Hitchens, who for the first time unravelled damning evidence against Mother Theresa in his The Missionary Position–throws light on the sad plight of Britain today. I strongly believe that Britain is facing far too...
Posted on November 3, 2003 | 1 CommentOne of the most prolific writers, I like Naipaul more for his travelogues/non-fiction. What I don’t like about these books is a certain tone of pessimism that pervades therein–India, a Wounded Civilization is a good example of this. Among the Believers is what I’m reading...
Posted on October 31, 2003 | No CommentsI had blogged earlier about our Prime Minister’s efforts to placate bargain peace with the neighbouring Terrorist State. Somehow, the image of India as a "soft" state never seems to leave us. From Nehru right up to Atalji no one has dared–except perhaps during the...
Posted on October 29, 2003 | 1 CommentWhat else can you expect from the Yellow Journal of India? And this appears in the "Middle" section of the Toilet Paper of India. Precious inches wasted! A migration-cum-love-cum-death-cum-anti-Semitic story. Apparently, this retard must have scored zeroes in his History papers in school. Look what...
Posted on October 27, 2003 | 4 CommentsI’ve given up hope on my efforts to blog regularly. My posts are becoming shorter–all right, I concede that the length of a post is in no way proportional to its quality–and more infrequent thanks to some pretty tight schedules at work. So, instead of...