- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vijay on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Madan Uppal on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- keshav on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Mundashi Laxman on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Dr Saradindu Mukherji on It’s not to Hate Tipu but to Know the Truth
- Prakash on SL Bhyrappa: A Gentle Introduction (Updated)
- Akhilesh on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- SP on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- virendra1984 on It’s not to Hate Tipu but to Know the Truth
Islam Watch Archive
Posted on October 7, 2007 | 26 CommentsThis incident just reaffirms–doesn’t shock me–that all is well in the Islamic Republic of Jammu & Kashmir. In what could turn out to be a major embarrassment for the Jammu and Kashmir government, a senior PDP MLA offered prayers at the graves of nine militants...
Posted on September 25, 2007 | 47 CommentsIndia wins the crucial 20-20 cup in an exhilarating match against arch-rivals Pakistan. The whole country celebrates. But–and as expected, we always have souls violently disenchanted with their own nation’s victory. A group of youths who were celebrating the Indian team’s victory in the Twenty...
Posted on September 12, 2007 | 11 CommentsPankaj Mishra wants us to believe that Islamic terrorism is the product of Western imperialism. The whole article is comedy par excellence but it’s both dangerous and sad that lots of people take him seriously. We would see how much radical Islamist movements are a...
Posted on August 30, 2007 | 22 CommentsI didn’t want to blog the Bhagalpur brutality: Indian cops are brutal sadists, worse things happen within the police darkrooms so…. yawwwwn. But as it always, unceasingly, invariably, and unfailingly happens in India, a minor incident like this suddenly becomes a Muslim…err….Majority vs Minority issue....
Posted on August 27, 2007 | 18 CommentsI hate these irritants…like unwanted commercial breaks that disturb life’s endless party. Who wants to know how many infidels innocent citizens were killed? We have so many left to slaughter. Thankfully, we have a government that increasingly, is acting like a Facilitator. Let me know...
Posted on August 11, 2007 | 18 CommentsOur cops seem to be eager to perfectly fit the mould that Bollywood/Indian cinema has set for them. The Hyderabad police have registered a case against controversial Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen, who was recently attacked by workers of Majlis Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) in Hyderabad, for...
Posted on July 8, 2007 | 56 CommentsIntroduction Sudha Ramachandran, an independent researcher makes grave omissions in an article focussed on Buddhism’s revival vis a vis India and China. Every nation fighting for supremacy in the world seeks to capture influence in as many spheres as its heritage affords it. Education is...
Posted on July 6, 2007 | 8 CommentsMost Indian regional languages use Tattva Shastra as an equivalent of Philosophy. The word Philosophy–meaning love(r) of knowledge or wisdom–is quite inadequate to define or explain the full import of Tattva Shastra. One of the fundamental aphorisms that embodies the whole of Sanatana Dharma in...
Posted on June 14, 2007 | 185 CommentsAavarana is a book Indian secular intellectuals love to hate but cannot ignore. The “average reader” (which increasingly means someone endowed with commonsense, a healthy sense of balance, and has not mortgaged brains at the ideological altar) chose to respond differently. In the miniscule market...
Posted on May 7, 2007 | 23 CommentsHas been put into action overwhelmingly, by the media. After Gujarat 2002, this operation is the second illegitimate offsping of the copulation of Secular Politics and Secular Media. I was laughing at the Times Now (you can apply this line to most secular News channels) news anchor’s...
Posted on May 7, 2007 | 9 CommentsA barefooted painter lives in Cuffe Parade. He spends his time globe-hopping when heâ€™s not obsessed with the anatomical details of Hindu Gods and Goddesses. In an interview to the Sunday Slimes some years ago, he defiantly proclaims that he neither â€œregretsâ€ nor â€œapologizesâ€ for...