Ginkgo Biloba With Vinpocetine standardized herbal extract that supports alertness and memory by Trunature Reviews
Ginko Biloba. A fascinating name that goes with a herb with an intriguing history. Presumed to be an elder tree unchanged since the time of dinosaurs, Ginko Biloba is too many “The Tree of Life” whose magical energy from leaves and fruit has been used as brain food and medicine for centuries.
What is Trunature Ginko Biloba? How does it work and why use it?
Its leaf extract is the main component of Trunature Ginko Biloba with Vinpocetine primarily maintaining mental alertness and memory by improving blood flow to the brain. An improved circulation also betters eye, ear and leg functions. Packaged in a bottle with 300 120mg soft gels, the main ingredients in this dietary supplement have many effects and uses.
The Ginko Biloba standardized leaf extract EGb 761 has been proven effective for the following:
- Mental function – Most research on healthy adults taking 120 to 240mg of this Trunature product every day for four weeks to four months show improved memory, thinking speed and attention. Upon the recommended advice of medical experts, it can also be consumed with other mental boosting supplements such as those with ginseng extract.
- Age-related memory loss – This memory problem has been stunted and corrected when this supplement is taken.
- Dementia – Results of a modest improvement of the symptoms related to Alzheimer’s disease, vascular and or mixed dementias have been observed from clinical studies on patients who orally supplemented with 120 to 240mg divided into two or three doses for 22 to 24 weeks.
- Schizophrenia – This supplement can be taken with antipsychotic medication, easing its adverse effects. It boosts symptom reduction of this mental disorder when 120 to 360mg is used daily for eight to sixteen weeks according to studies conducted by Yang Zi Jiang Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- Multiple sclerosis – Patients with this disability have reported an improvement.
- Anxiety – Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals conducted a study resulting in a reduction in anxiety symptoms after four weeks of intake in 80 to 160mg doses taken three times a day for four weeks.
- Vertigo and dizziness – Patients after regular daily intake of Trunature Ginko Biloba in two 160mg doses for three months are soothed from these disorders.
- Mental problems caused by chemotherapy – In studies conducted with patients with breast cancer, Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals report a reduction in mental problems when taken for a month twice daily before the second chemotherapy cycle.
- Tardive dyskinesia – Research conducted by Yang Zi Jiang Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. with this movement disorder, which is an effect of taking certain antipsychotic drugs, reports that the severity of the symptoms are greatly reduced when Ginko Biloba is simultaneously used three times daily for twelve weeks in 80mg doses.
- Diabetes-induced vision problems – Diabetic patients with retinal damage take a dose of 120mg daily for six months. They have exhibited an improvement in color vision after taking this supplement.
- Glaucoma – Continuous use of this dietary supplement in two divided 120 to 160mg doses daily repair damage to the visual field over a period of time.
- Claudication or peripheral vascular disease – More commonly felt as leg pain due to poor blood flow while walking, the inconvenience this disease brings about is alleviated. Chance of surgery is also reduced. A recommended 24 weeks of intake with a dosage of 120 to 240 mg daily may show marked improvement from the illness.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) – 80mg taken daily starting on the 16th day of the menstrual cycle up to the 5th day of the following cycle relieve breast tenderness and other PMS related symptoms.
- Sexual dysfunction caused by antidepressant drugs – Supplementing reduces this after effect.
With the cerebral blood-flow enhancing and neuroprotective properties of the additional vinpocetine extract from the periwinkle plant added with Trunature Ginko Biloba, various cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairments have also been addressed.
Conclusion and Recommendation
There are many legends that surround the Ginko Biloba tree. One tells a story of a girl combing her hair sitting under a male gingko tree on a moonlit night. While doing so, all her wishes came true. On the occasion of births, it believed to ensure long life. In death, longevity in the peaceful afterworld is promised. The herbal extract is used in healing and fertility spells and as an aphrodisiac.
While the tree is the stuff of folklore, Trunature Ginko Biloba with Vinpocetine Dietary Supplement is the essence that safeguards mental health, alertness, and memory. This is definitely something that can be passed on for generations to come.