- Ravishankar (@rshanx) on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Sridhar on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- B K chowla on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- dinesh soni on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vijay on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Madan Uppal on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- keshav on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Mundashi Laxman on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Dr Saradindu Mukherji on It’s not to Hate Tipu but to Know the Truth
Communism Watch Archive
Posted on March 5, 2013 | 45 CommentsThe most important thing before we begin is to call things by their proper name. One, our clever-by-half media and secularati have twisted the retraction of Wharton School India Economic Forum’s invitation to Narendra Modi as a “snub.” Two, it was Wharton that had invited...
Posted on November 5, 2012 | 58 CommentsSo Girish Karnad is back again. In style. And with a fury I scarcely expected he was capable of. It’s really a monumental pity that a fine actor like Girish Karnad can nary control his itch to mouth inanities. On Friday afternoon at the Tata...
Posted on May 8, 2012 | 41 CommentsA timeless line from Dr. S.L Bhyrappa’s multi-layered and philosophical novel Saakshi (Witness) reads as follows: There is no greater arrogance than the arrogance wrought by a sense of self-righteousness. This quote accurately describes Yoginder Sikand’s textual barrage flowing over a course of 4373 words....
Posted on April 20, 2012 | 68 CommentsIntroduction I’d have been surprised if this hadn’t happened at Osmania university. It was past midnight on Sunday when the organisers of the festival located one of the students who strongly opposed inclusion of beef in the menu and stabbed him. They also torched a...
Posted on April 12, 2012 | 12 CommentsIf you thought that the Left was near-finished after its 2009 Lok Sabha election drubbing followed by Mamata Banerjee’s sweeping victory, think again. It’s political fortunes have truly gone to hell but remember it was Satan who proudly proclaimed that he’d rather be Number One...
Posted on October 26, 2011 | 926 CommentsLet’s not pretend that the soul-crushing shrillery of the academic mullahs of Delhi—led mainly by the mini-mullahs of the history department—has anything to do with academic freedom or “curbing our freedom of thought” or “censorship of education” and such other arrant nonsense. It’s anything but...
Posted on September 13, 2011 | 554 CommentsOh dear! Of all things, I hadn’t expected someone like R Jagannathan to mount an out-and-out personal attack against Narendra Modi. Going by his past record, I’ve always regarded him as a sensible and grounded writer but what to do? Humans are frail beings and...
Posted on September 12, 2011 | 47 CommentsIt couldn’t get any worse for the vile galaxy that comprises the media, intelligentsia, academia and the usual gang of Gujarat Cottage Industry freebooters. Let’s call it the media in short because it’s the media that gleefully opens its legs pages and studios and helps...
Posted on August 9, 2011 | 167 CommentsMy wait didn’t go in vain. I knew it the moment the world learned that the Norwegian lunatic-killer took inspiration from a vast range of literature critical of Islam, Marxists and their fellow travellers and that literature included writings that emanated from people sympathetic to...
Posted on May 18, 2011 | 66 CommentsDo you know who Gita Ramaswamy is? No? Neither do I. Put that in the past tense: neither did I until I read this vacuous assault on intelligence masquerading as a book review. The sheer imbecility of the “review”—hereafter referred to as asssault—rebels against sensibility...
Posted on September 25, 2009 | 29 CommentsIntroduction A pattern seems to have emerged over the past decade or so in the US. Each time any U.S-based Hindu organization(s) hosts a fairly well-attended event, alarm bells sound off from the expected quarters. These expected quarters wake up and emit a major stink...