- Jose on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Vineet on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Kakuli on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Ravishankar (@rshanx) on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Sridhar on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- B K chowla on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- dinesh soni on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vijay on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Madan Uppal on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
Posted on March 10, 2005 | No CommentsThus reads the title of this article. Once you finish reading the article, it becomes evident where the author’s stand lies. Says the author: Early on, “church and state” became a euphemism for the separation of the private realm from the public – the separation...
Posted on November 25, 2004 | 41 CommentsDina has some interesting things to say about Shanti’s (original) post about Arundhati Roy as well as mine. First of all, she says I hate Roy to which I’ll give a predictable reply: I don’t hate her as a person (I don’t even know her),...
Posted on November 8, 2004 | 7 CommentsHow do we define the culture of a specific country/geographical region? It is not quite incorrect to state that culture constitutes a set of beliefs, codes, and mores that are shared by a majority of people throughout the geographical location. It won’t again, be wrong...
Posted on September 30, 2004 | 4 CommentsRavi is kind enough to devote his thoughts to a book review I had posted recently; the book, which proves that Nehru was a die-hard communist. Ravi’s entry contains a neat distinction between the definitions Socialism and Communism as was understood fifty or eighty years...
Posted on September 20, 2004 | No CommentsHas anybody read the latest masterpiece by The Verbal Terrorist? This one is truly a butcher’s deconstructor’s delight. Because I’m too lazy to do it–plus, it’s about 11 pages long–I’m offering an opportunity to fellow bloggers to do it on my behalf. The prize: like...
Posted on August 11, 2004 | 2 CommentsI’ve never understood the need for an individual or a country to dominate others physically–domination is violence, violation. It probably stems from a need to “show others who is the boss.” It is interesting also to observe the connotation we attach to certain things, events,...
Posted on July 27, 2004 | 3 CommentsBat Ye?or, renowned author of two prominent books on Islam and the West, cautions us against what he calls Eurabia. In fact, the EU has been completing a slow metamorphosis into the “Christian” arm of the Pan-Arab world, different in religious observation (or lack of...
Posted on July 27, 2004 | 5 CommentsSandhya Jain has an interesting op-ed about the endless debate on history rewriting. She says that Indian history is now in the hands of the “hunted” that is, Indian history has till now, been written from the victor’s perspective which naturally glorifies the victor and...
Posted on June 14, 2004 | 7 CommentsJivha and Ravikiran are ripping each other apart… all right, lest the words in bold indicate a precusor to an ad hominem argument, let me haste to clarify thus: are ripping other’s arguments apart on the subject of rape. Very interesting. What’s even more interesting...
Posted on June 8, 2004 | 3 CommentsPrelude The Cartel is becoming increasingly aggressive with each passing day. And how! And no, I’m not a wannabe… I faintly recall one of the Cartel’s Inner Circle Member commenting somewhere that the Cartel will know if a wannabe (or any sundry person for that...