- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vijay on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Madan Uppal on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- keshav on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Mundashi Laxman on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Dr Saradindu Mukherji on It’s not to Hate Tipu but to Know the Truth
- Prakash on SL Bhyrappa: A Gentle Introduction (Updated)
- Akhilesh on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- SP on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- virendra1984 on It’s not to Hate Tipu but to Know the Truth
Election 2004 Archive
Posted on June 20, 2007 | 16 CommentsUPA Inc is hellbent on continuing Nehru’s shameful Chinese legacy. Despite worrying news about Chinese adventures in Arunachal Pradesh, our venerable Mukherjee insists on pretending to be blind. India’s growing ties with the United States cannot be seen as a tool being used by Washington...
Posted on June 4, 2007 | 10 CommentsLoot, Kill, Burn, Ruin, Smash, Destroy. It works. The talks between Gurjjar leaders and Rajsthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje have ended successfully with the Gurjjars deciding to call off all the protests immediately. The first flowers of Arjun “Slaughter” Singh’s efforts have begun to bloom....
Posted on April 28, 2007 | 38 CommentsAmit Varma has turned politically correct. In an article criticizing the Gandhi family, he makes this appalling assertion: Sonia Gandhi, while she had the character to refuse the prime ministership, also has all the wrong ideas. And now this blog post on the 2-Rupee coin...
Posted on April 26, 2007 | 3 CommentsLalu Yadav is sending out strong signals of what we can expect if he becomes Prime Minister. In an audacious statement, Lalu Prasad Yadav on Wednesday justified the indefensible when he said the imposition of Emergency in 1975 was â€œnecessary for curbing indiscipline in the...
Posted on April 24, 2007 | 4 CommentsPlease applaud Mani Shankar Aiyar for his honesty, a scarce virtue in politics. He ties himself up in inextricable knots in the article but that’s entertainment value. I was always something of a leftist. But I became a complete Marxist only after the economic reforms....
Posted on April 24, 2007 | 7 CommentsHow often do you hear a nation’s Prime Minister blame the nation itself for inviting terrorism? That’s the conclusion you reach after you read what the Puppet Minister said: Maintaining that security forces were playing an important role in Jammu and Kashmir, Prime Minister Manmohan...
Posted on April 12, 2007 | 2 CommentsThe UPA clowns never fail to entertain. It takes only another moron from the UPA fold to beat the sheer ridiculousness of this: India’s female civil servants are being told to provide details of their menstrual cycles in a new job appraisal form. Women in...
Posted on April 6, 2007 | 7 CommentsIntroduction Let us go then, you and I, When the evening is spread out against the sky Like a patient etherized upon a table; One of the best opening lines in English poetry, T.S. Eliot’s etherized evening starkly resembles the Indian intellectual class. Jo Johnson’s...
Posted on April 4, 2007 | 3 CommentsRead this compelling interview where Karan Thapar tightly sews Brinda Karat over Nandigram. What’s irritating is Brinda Karat’s continuous refrain of March 17, March 17, March 17, March 17, like it’s some Ides of March or something. Karan Thapar: Can I pick up on that...
Posted on March 30, 2007 | 3 CommentsRajinder Puri has a fantastic piece on why the Dynasty should be buried. For India’s sake. Contrary to the contemporary historian’s view that there would be no India without the Congress, I believe there will never be an independent India until the Congress –not Congress...
Posted on March 30, 2007 | 27 CommentsPositive tidings welcome my return to blogging after some backbreaking hiatus. Youths on Thursday hailed the Supreme Court’s decision that put a stay on Centre’s 27 per cent reservation decision for Other Backward Classes (OBCs) in elite educational institutions in the academic year 2007. Tweet
Posted on March 21, 2007 | No CommentsNever underestimate the capacity of India to screw itself up. Read this first. 9 per cent growth is putting pressure on prices, says Plan panel chief Then, read this in full. Economic growth does not flow out of a tap. Therefore, a Government that decides...