- JK on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SeethaRamaraju on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Jose on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Vineet on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Kakuli on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Ravishankar (@rshanx) on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Sridhar on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- B K chowla on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- dinesh soni on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
Indian Media Archive
Posted on February 28, 2013 | 19 CommentsConsider these headlines: Mob attacks Gujarat train, toll 57 (Times of India) godhra: in a ghastly incident, at least 57 persons were burnt alive and many injured when the ahmedabad-bound sabarmati express was stoned and set on fire by a mob at godhra junction on...
Posted on January 8, 2013 | 49 CommentsMy dictum that the Indian English media is a whore with none of the ethics of a whore has been proven correct again. And so the latest proof of its venal whoredom happens to be a barefaced lie, a shameless hoax, which in the pre-Internet...
Posted on December 29, 2012 | 25 CommentsDisclaimer: This piece is going to piss off a lot of people. I mean no offence but if you do take offence, I consider it a deed well done. One of the defining sentences in the various analyses of post-Independence Hindu revivalism, which is also...
Posted on March 5, 2012 | 92 CommentsIt looks like Salil Tripathi, of late, has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. First it was this piece on Center Right India that examined his claims of being a libertarian, pro-free market, etc that led to some delightful exchanges on Twitter....
Posted on February 29, 2012 | 64 CommentsAre death anniversaries celebrated? “Celebrated” is an unfortunate choice of word to use in the same breath as “death.” And no, that word choice is not mine. It is the media’s. Somebody’s death anniversary is not celebrated unless that person is someone like Stalin. Speaking...
Posted on November 20, 2011 | 446 CommentsThe Indian media overall is a whore with none of the ethics of a whore, a fact that’s pretty much self-evident now. Yet there are very few exceptions, and once in a long while somebody in this well-oiled and smoothly-functioning corporatized whoredom gets stung by...
Posted on October 20, 2011 | 31 CommentsDisclaimer: All characters appearing in this article are real. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is completely intentional. Real names of real people and real organizations have been suitably modified as occasioned by the demands of the article. Preface: B Raman loses the...
Posted on October 10, 2011 | 208 CommentsThis was published today in the Pioneer. Comments and criticism are welcome as always. Media lionises a rogue cop SUNDAY, 09 OCTOBER 2011 Sanjiv Bhatt, the IPS officer who has levelled sweeping and baseless allegations against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, has a mile-long history...
Posted on August 25, 2011 | 190 CommentsThis was published today in the Pioneer. Comments and criticism welcome as always. Modi-baiters stand unmasked August 25, 2011 Sandeep B A sizeable section of the English media has been suspiciously enthusiastic about touting allegations as proof as far as the 2002 Gujarat violence is...
Posted on June 10, 2011 | 214 CommentsDeath totally destroys any sense of perspective in most people. The more famous a death is, the greater the perspective-destruction. Every idiot will become intelligent in death and the vilest degenerate will be sanctified. It’s not their fault, it’s the fault of the everyday idiots...
Posted on May 24, 2011 | 45 CommentsAfter dealing with how the creative mathematicians at Hindustan Times massaged the Bosserina’s ego, we move on to another vile “survey” conducted by Star News—Nielsen. The amazing part of this “survey” is the fact that it has published nothing about the survey itself except the...