- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Madan Uppal on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- keshav on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Mundashi Laxman on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Dr Saradindu Mukherji on It’s not to Hate Tipu but to Know the Truth
- Prakash on SL Bhyrappa: A Gentle Introduction (Updated)
- Akhilesh on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- SP on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- virendra1984 on It’s not to Hate Tipu but to Know the Truth
- Sharath on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Parth Gawarikar on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- mats on Narendra Modi Rocks Bangalore
Media Watch Archive
Posted on June 6, 2011 | 124 CommentsGive the dog a bad name and hang it. A variation of this technique, pioneered by Lenin in his infamous “stick the convict badge,” an old favourite of our now-languishing comrades on the Left—from calling Subash Bose a running dog of imperialism to various other...
Posted on May 24, 2011 | 45 CommentsAfter dealing with how the creative mathematicians at Hindustan Times massaged the Bosserina’s ego, we move on to another vile “survey” conducted by Star News—Nielsen. The amazing part of this “survey” is the fact that it has published nothing about the survey itself except the...
Posted on May 23, 2011 | 11 CommentsIf you want to please your boss, the sky is the limit as far as the ways, means, and devices are concerned. You can throw him an elaborate (read: expensive) party, gift him a tuxedo, drop his children to school everyday, praise him in public...
Posted on May 18, 2011 | 66 CommentsDo you know who Gita Ramaswamy is? No? Neither do I. Put that in the past tense: neither did I until I read this vacuous assault on intelligence masquerading as a book review. The sheer imbecility of the “review”—hereafter referred to as asssault—rebels against sensibility...
Posted on November 26, 2010 | 4 CommentsMy tribute to the brave guys who died for us. Never forget them. Or the horror. And to vote out those under whose spineless dispensation the ground was fertile to wreak this carnage. Tags: 26 Nov 2008, 26/11, 26/11 Anniversary, Chidambaram, Congress, Congress Party, Indian...
Posted on November 19, 2010 | 159 CommentsThis year’s Most Loathsome People of India Award Ceremony has arrived a month earlier. I had noted last year that people were vying really hard to outdo each other in loathsomeness and they haven’t failed to deliver. The list of awardees this year has been...
Posted on February 15, 2010 | 57 CommentsPune is just the name of another city where the blasts occurred. A welcome gift on the eve of Valentines Day to reassure our hearts pining for terror-love that we were so used to during UPA Ver 1.0. And the difference between Shivraj Patil and...
Posted on October 23, 2009 | 40 CommentsI know I’ve been neglecting this blog for extended intervals. I’ve been insanely busy. About two months ago, I had posted about the dangerous, long-term outcome of what I called Love Jihad. This phenomenon ever since, is steadily receiving the attention it deserves. And no...
Posted on September 4, 2009 | 120 CommentsI rarely watch news channels. I’d rather go to a local car tinkering garage if I was that desperate for noise. I made an exception today because I fully wanted to experience the expected orgy of insanity that I was sure would be unleashed when...
Posted on September 1, 2009 | 80 CommentsAssuming there are still visible traces of a vibrant civic society and media left in the US, what’d be the reaction to an incident like this? (link courtesy: JK) The Kerala High Court on Friday released two girls, who were allegedly detained for religious conversion,...
Posted on January 30, 2009 | 18 CommentsWatch this YouTube Video. Barkha Dutt actually had a talk show on whether we should “regulate blogging!” What does “regulate” smack of? http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=iLiDTX5xhv8 That kind of explains some things in the Kunte episode. Tags: Barkha Dutt, Barkha Dutt Threatens Kunte, Bloggers, Blogging, Free Speech,...