- Jose on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Vineet on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Kakuli on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Ravishankar (@rshanx) on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Sridhar on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- B K chowla on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- dinesh soni on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vijay on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Madan Uppal on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
Terrorism & Pakistan Archive
Posted on February 16, 2013 | 76 CommentsWhat’s common to LeT, JuD, Yasin Malik, and Hafiz Saeed? All are terrorists who’ve vowed the destruction of India and have at various points, taken violent steps to make this intention clear. What else is common to LeT, JuD, Yasin Malik, and Hafiz Saeed? All...
Posted on November 5, 2011 | 408 CommentsSo we already saw how Angana Chatterji’s anthropological heart bleeds for every atrocity, brutality, and massacre committed in the name of liberating people and fighting against neo-imperialism. The fact that she finds America, not Saudi Arabia or Pakistan a very conducive place to pontificate on...
Posted on November 4, 2011 | 42 CommentsI first heard about Angana Chatterji in connection with the Narendra Modi U.S Visa denial episode. That was some six years ago at which time her name was one among the numerous folks who had ruthlessly worked behind the scenes to make sure that the...
Posted on July 14, 2011 | 238 CommentsPakistan or some of its localized bigots have played Diwali on the soil of Mumbai once more. A possible clue as to how we got to this state of affairs may lie in the following words: Gandhiji’s letter to Viceroy Lord Linlithgow, written early in...
Posted on October 28, 2008 | 1 Comment35th attempt in less than a year. 132-plus infiltration attempts again, in less than a year. Says this Indian Express report. Less than a fortnight after Pakistan promised to stop cross-border firing, its troops on Tuesday shelled Indian posts, again violating the ceasefire along the...
Posted on October 26, 2008 | 8 CommentsI spent most of the last week working behind the scenes to foolproof my blog against its periodic bursts of becoming not reachable. Hence I haven’t really dwelt upon the new mischief concerning Malegaon. Meanwhile, here’s Chandan Mitra, on how the media and secular fundamentalists...
Posted on October 12, 2008 | 5 CommentsKanchan Gupta’s superb piece on why it won’t pay to give Iran the non-permanent security council seat. The foremost, nay only reason is the rabid Ahmadinejad, who thundered thus at the General Assembly. The dignity, integrity and rights of the American and European people are...
Posted on September 20, 2008 | 3 CommentsThe news of “braveheart” MC Sharma’s tragic death is a few hours old now. Another story of a firehearted warrior dying on the call of duty, etc. Three points strike immediately. Was his death really necessary? How many more MC Sharmas are we prepared to...
Posted on September 13, 2008 | 6 CommentsThis attack is an advance Deepavali gift to the Indian people from the kind folks of the Indian Mujahideen. I can picture a top gun of the IM smiling victoriously at yet another successful operation of dispatching kafirs to hell. But to us kafirs what...
Posted on August 17, 2008 | 6 CommentsIt’s the season of Minority drum-beating again. If you are a conspiracy theorist, you will link Shabana Azmi’s interview with Karan Thapar to the recent happenings in Jammu and Kashmir, given the timing of the interview. She is one of the darlings of the secular...
Posted on July 29, 2008 | 3 CommentsElections in India is fun time because you can mudsling at will and get away with it. That was the case when the Italian bosswoman christened Modi as Maut ka Saudagar (Death Broker). Now that the actual maut ka saudagars have struck in the same...