- JK on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SeethaRamaraju on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Jose on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Vineet on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- Kakuli on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Ravishankar (@rshanx) on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- Sridhar on Vishwamitra was a Great Saint Until Menaka Danced Before Him: Or The Story of the BJP
- B K chowla on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- dinesh soni on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- piyushpandey on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- vv on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
- SP on Dear BJP: Beware! The Lust for Gaddi Will Swallow You!
Posted on November 15, 2004 | No CommentsIt struck me as strange that most of the hottest selling Indian 4-stroke motorcycle brands have an “R” as their ending letter. Here’s a partial list: Splendor Pulsar Caliber Enticer Eliminator (very expensive but it commands a monopoly in its segment) Boxer Before anyone jumps...
Posted on October 8, 2004 | 11 CommentsOver to Alan Sullivan at Fresh Bilge, who makes very perceptive observations about Sectarians with Nukes aka a Nuclear Pakistan in response to a comment I had left on his blog. He says: Although Pakistan supplies manpower to the international jihad, it is also a...
Posted on September 14, 2004 | 3 CommentsLGF has some touching words to say when he remembers Sept 11. Especially, these: At LGF our mission is to expose the ideologies, plans, and allies of our enemies, so that as citizens we have the information we need to defend ourselves?and to demand that...
Posted on August 27, 2004 | 3 CommentsI was on blog hiatus thanks to the Blogger’s Block enormous workload in which time I got worried emails from concerned fellow-bloggers. I have over the past 10 days, not opened a single news site/blog, not thought about anything post-worthy until I read this today....
Posted on August 16, 2004 | 69 CommentsRediff Columnist Dilip D’Souza was patient enough to read this entry on my old blog (which is defunct for all practical purposes and I don’t visit it myself) and was even more gracious to leave a comment on it. I had ranted randomly in that...
Posted on August 5, 2004 | 6 CommentsBackspin has a funny cartoon which I’ve shamelessly reproduced below. I’m no cartoonist but I’ve tried a spoof of my own, because we share a problem similar to Israel. So here goes… If you graciously suggest some other caption, I’ll replace it with the present–and...
Posted on July 28, 2004 | 1 CommentNitin has a lovely entry on Nutwar and his deputy, Ahamed’s idiocy with respect to their efforts in getting Indian hostages freed from the clutches of terrorists Allah’s Soldiers. This one is priceless! Unfortunately, invoking the Almighty and resorting to Indian fatalism makes very bad...
Posted on July 20, 2004 | 7 CommentsHas the Indian Blogdom’s most active blogger, Jivha decided to shut shop? Methinks no. Unless he is pulling a fast one on all of us. He’d mentioned on several occasions about redesigning his weblog, and this latest stunt (?) may have something to do with...
Posted on June 17, 2004 | 1 CommentMichael Totten has a neat distinction between Liberals and Leftists; I give below just the main points: A liberal (…) believes in reform. And a leftist supports revolution. Liberals (.) are the left-wing of the Establishment. Leftists are radicals who seek to overthrow the Establishment...
Posted on June 14, 2004 | 7 CommentsJivha and Ravikiran are ripping each other apart… all right, lest the words in bold indicate a precusor to an ad hominem argument, let me haste to clarify thus: are ripping other’s arguments apart on the subject of rape. Very interesting. What’s even more interesting...
Posted on October 1, 2003 | No CommentsCopying Ravikiran’s idea of leaving parting quizzes, here’s one from me: We ‘preserve’ folk songs, at the same time that our way of life destroys the singer…we are proud of our museums, where we display the damning evidence of a way of life that we...