VPharma Mega-Malunggay Reviews
“Jumpstart your journey towards healthy living with a daily dose of our organically grown and effective health products,” the mission statement of VPharma proclaims. In so many levels, this is a group of individuals passionate about spreading a healthy mindset, and an active lifestyle has set the pace for those who want to pursue that same fresh outlook.
What is VPharma Mega-Malunggay?
One way to instill the healthy lifestyle is to use one of VPharma’s “miracle” products, the VPharma Mega-Malunggay. This superb easy to consume nutritional supplement, which comes in capsulated form, is made from extracts from the Moringa Oleifera plant. More commonly known in the Philippines as malunggay, this perennial has been used as traditional herbal medicine to treat numerous illnesses and to improve nutrition. A capsule contains 600mg and can be easily ingested.
While VPharma Mega-Malunggay is an amazing galactagogue benefitting expectant and breastfeeding mothers, it also improves conditions of people with the following conditions:
Anemia, Diarrhea, Heart problems, Arthritis, Epilepsy, High blood pressure, Rheumatism, Stomach pain, Kidney stones, Cancer, Stomach and intestinal ulcers Fluid retention, Diabetes, Intestinal spasms, Thyroid disorders, Constipation, Headache, Bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections
People who have imbibed the product also say any form of swelling is reduced, sex drive is increased and the immune system is boosted. Sometimes, the powder in the capsule is applied topically as an astringent and germ killer treating athlete’s foot, abscesses, gingivitis, dandruff, snake bites, warts, and wounds.
How does it work?
The reason why VPharma Mega-Malunggay seemingly works miracles is because its main ingredient contains significant amounts of proteins, vitamins, and minerals easily absorbed by the body.
When compared to common foods, Moringa Oleifera contains more B vitamins, vitamin C, provitamin A, vitamin K and manganese among other essential nutrients. It is an iron-rich food source used to combat malnutrition especially among infants and nursing mothers. Its flavor is likewise easy on the palate. Once its essence is extracted, the polyphenols that come from it aid in biosynthesis and metabolism.
The sodium ascorbate component contained in each capsule is a non-acidic form of vitamin C that boosts the body’s immune system. This means that this nutritional supplement can be consumed any time of day and even on an empty stomach.
Why use VPharma Mega-Malunggay?
Scientific research has recorded the following benefits of taking malunggay supplements:
- It is used to combat malnutrition with its high contents of vitamins A, B and C, calcium, iron, and protein.
- According to the Department of Biochemistry at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, it has antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal characteristics because it contains pterygospermin compounds.
- The benzyl isothiocyanate in malunggay have anti-cancer and chemoprotective capabilities – cells are strengthened so chemotherapy can be better tolerated according to numerous studies. Prostate and skin cancer patients will find malunggay supplementation as one of the organic treatments.
- Studies conducted by the Philippine Department of Science and Technology noted that the aqueous seed extract of malunggay prevented and treated inflammations associated with joint pains, arthritis, and rheumatism.
- In reproductive health, the Natural Nutrition for the Tropics reports an aphrodisiac effect of malunggay. The report likewise reinforces that Moringa Oleifera is a galactagogue increasing the flow of milk for lactating mothers.
Malunggay has value nutrients used in traditional medicine for the following:
- Scalp problems and hair growth
- Immune system booster and increased recovery from sickness
- Asthma and cough treatment
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hypertension and lowering of blood pressure
- Relaxant and treatment of insomnia and restlessness
- Anthelmintic or treatment and prevention of intestinal parasites in children
- Calcium source
- Anti-inflammatory, reducing swelling due to gout, rheumatism, back pain, and sprains
- Treatment of constipation and is a diuretic
- Eye problems
- Skin diseases
- Stomach problems including ulcers and constipation
- Fertility Booster especially for men
- Contraceptive for women
- Snake bites
- Ear problems
There are no recorded side effects to taking VPharma Mega-Malunggay. It is recommended that for maintenance, doses of 1 to 2 capsules are to be consumed daily. Pregnant women can start taking 1 capsule on their 32nd week of pregnancy, increasing to 2 capsules by week 35 then continue with 3 to 4 capsules after giving birth and while breastfeeding.
VPharma Mega-Malunggay is one of the most impressive herbal supplements to hit the holistic health market. The benefits of Moringa Oleifera are highly recommended for all ages with its healing benefits and providing for numerous human health needs.